Job Alert: Assistant Editor / News Reporters at CSR Reporters
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
CSR Reporters, is a news publication that shines the spotlight on the organisations and well-meaning individuals who are in the forefront of the laudable culture of giving back to the society. Corporate Social Responsibility Reporters, otherwise known as CSR REPORTERS is Nigeria’s No.1 news publication specifically dedicated to reporting corporate social responsibility and sustainability issues. The publication provides organizations the opportunity to showcase their humanitarian interventions unhindered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Editor / News Reporter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform research and write articles based on findings.
- Investigate new news leads or tips.
- Verify and analyze newsworthy information and abide by journalism ethics.
- Create new leads for interviews
- Provide support to the editor.
- Pitch story ideas, perform research, write and edit articles and select photos and graphics for stories.
- Help with the social media accounts.
- Cover events.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.