Job Alert: Assistant, Legal and Compliance at Legrande Engineering Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Legrande Engineering Services is a subsidiary of Legrande Properties was established in 2002, and became a limited liability company in 2014. The company was registered to carry out business as builders and building contractors, to engage in construction, repairs, architecture, and alteration of buildings and structures of all kinds. Also, to contract for and undertake the supply of materials and labour for construction and related works.
As a result of our high-level competence, We have enjoyed providing services for the Federal, State and Local Governments, in addition to private organizations and individuals. The company’s office in both Abuja and Lagos with a compliment of seasoned engineering, technical and administrative staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant, Legal and Compliance
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting, as required, in all general corporate governance and legal issues.
- Protect the company and any company that is being serviced by our company against potential lawsuits through early assessment of such risks
- Develop / work on third-party SLAs
- Follow-up and finalize SLAs with potential or third party vendors.
- Taking and preparing of Minutes of Management / Operations meeting
- Effective keeping and updating Compliance databases
- Keeping and updating all pending legal cases
- Processing breach notifications
- Writing compliance reports.
- Carrying out compliance investigations and enforcement
- Carrying out compliance monitoring programmed.
- Preparing all documentation; including calendars, agendas, minutes, action item lists, compile and deliver to necessary authority.
- Managing company legal correspondences
- Maintaining the formal record of the company’s business.
- Maintaining appropriate company registers and associated reporting
- Processing of Official Information Act requests’
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead, Legal and Compliance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Basic knowledge in tax law, environmental justice and criminal law would be an added advantage.
- Professional attitude with a strong sense of discretion to keep sensitive information secure and private
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills when working with clients, members of the court and other employees
- Strong organizational abilities and time management skills to handle many cases at once
- Workable knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet tools, presentation software and other technologies
- Good research skills and techniques, including using case studies to make supporting claims and arguments
- Knowledge of various legal contracts, documentation, processes and policies.
- Analytical ability, logical reasoning and sound judgment when professionally handling their clients’ cases
- In-depth knowledge in real estate & property law, contract regulations.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.