Job Alert: Assistant Sales Manager at Fadac Resources
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Assistant Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
My client is a leading chemical manufacturing company in Nigeria with a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. They play a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria, they are in need of Assistant Sales Manager – Commercial Air Conditioner (CAC)
- Planning, Reviewing Weekly Sales Progress & Achieving Monthly Sales & Collection Targets Assigned
- Tracker Report/Market Mapping / Competition Activities
- Focus on Emerging Market & Untapped Customer Segments
- Focus on Builder Segment and business generation from construction sites.
- Identify and rope in Competition Channel/Resellers in the CAC Business
- Analysis of Competition Pricing Category wise.
- Meeting New Influencers (Contractors/Architects/HVAC Consultants) in Market
- 3 Month Sales Forecasting & Monitoring
- Achievement of Current month Moving Plan
- Written communication / Monthly commitments settlements / balance confirmations
- Local tactical promotion
- Regular meeting to Assigned Influencers, for getting Midea brand approved & doing Spec-in activity
- Growth through enhancement of skill sets-RAC->SCAC-> VRF ->CHILLER->NEW TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS
- Coordinate with concerned Business Head for category wise scheme/budget support.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 6-8 years’ Sales experience (Compulsorily Commercial AC)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application