Job Alert: Assistant Sales Support and Logistics Officer Recruitment at Arit of Africa Ltd
- Arit of Africa Ltd
- 1st February, 2020
- Logistics / Transportation/ Supply
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 3rd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Sales Support and Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Responsibilities & Duties
- Documentation of Return Merchandise authorization procedure and ensure affected client receive prompt replacement of items.
- Report vendor complain (If any) to your line manager concerning new product & Service.
- Effective and efficient delivery of goods to clients and invoice submission
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing deliveries
- Planning routes and loading scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Formulate strategies for minimizing an organization’s logistical costs along the supply chain.
- Cultivate and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers, customers.
- Carry out any other tasks required by the line manager
- Liaise and coordinate with the Stores Section on the monitoring of critical material inputs (local and imported), managing the supply of such.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- An understanding of strong customer service
- Have a positive and motivated attitude with an emphatic approach
- Show a willingness to learn and develop
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Ability to resolve problems
- Ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Confident and smart.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and systems
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Supply-Chain Management, Procurement, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion is required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and to take initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.