Job Alert: Auto Finisher at Proforce Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Finisher
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- Finishes and repairs fiberglass components using spray gun, buffer, polish, compound putty and other required fillers
- Determine and select material abrasive production requirements and comply with grinding and polishing standards
- Complete the finishing process as required by production
- Remove scratches, fill voids, apply new finish, etc.
- Experience with various resins, gel-coats, fiberglass materials, foam and other adhesives
- Operate light hand power tools not limited to paint spray gun, buffer, sanders, drills, grinders,hoists and additional specialty tools as required for production
- Check and inspect using a knowledge of fiberglass, for conformity and repair discrepancies if detected
- Perform other duties as assigned by management, supervisors and/or management
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements include respirators, gloves, safety glasses
- Have the ability to work in a hot and humid non-climate controlled environment.
- Ability to work a 10+ hour shift standing, bending, reaching, climbing on and through stairs, and molds, throughout the duration of your shift.
- Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, noisy environment
- Have the flexibility to work overtime both planned and unplanned to meet company goals.
- High School Diploma or Technical Certification required
- 6 – 9 years of experience.
- Must follow all safety standards and procedures; including chemical handling standards and Personal Protective Equipment
- Must adhere to all quality standards and adhere to new standards as processes evolve
- Must demonstrate record of dependability and reliability with prior work or professional experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well with teams professional or otherwise
- Understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to use hand, battery, and pneumatic tools
- Ability to work in close proximity to co-workers and work in areas with limited space
- Skills in fiberglass and/or gel-coat applications required.
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of email.