Job Alert: B2B Growth and Marketing Manager at Craftmerce
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Craftmerce is reshaping the future of commerce. We are an e-commerce B2B platform that connects African brands to global independent retailers and wholesalers, revolutionalizing the way these fragmented industries connects. Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Growth and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Craftmerce is looking for an experienced B2B Growth and Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team based in Lagos. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly motivated with a strong attention to detail, and has a proven track record of B2B product and growth marketing to meet business objectives.
Role Specific Duties
- As a B2B Growth and Marketing Manager, you’ll develop and lead inbound and outbound Demand Generation campaigns leveraging Account Based Marketing best practices and partner with the sales organization to drive velocity through the funnel and generate more revenue.
- You’ll be responsible for defining, communicating, executing, and measuring results for cohesive vertical marketing campaigns using a variety of program types and channels. Your strategy will generate and deliver targeted leads that convert to a qualified pipeline in priority industries for the sales development team.
- This is a great opportunity to use your analytic, demand generation, and omni-channel marketing skills to create market demand to fuel pipeline growth and accelerate leads through the funnel. Create, lead and execute strategic B2B marketing projects with high impact on company revenue – across different channels and countries.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 4 years of planning and executing digital/eCommerce, B2B campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
- Experience in delivering and growing highly successful self-serve products in B2B or ecommerce ; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping, and scaling products.
- Significant first-hand experience of the management of the implementation and ongoing optimization of a multichannel digital activity across PPC, Display, Affiliates, Online Video, Paid Social, Online discovery.
- Significant first-hand experience of optimizing creative assets for multichannel digital activity.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing and digital platforms with a genuine interest in the area.
- Experience of delivering strong reporting solutions for multichannel activity.
- Experience in developing and activating customer centric and optimized digital campaigns for a B2B brand.
- Commercial awareness in how marketing campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills are a must to drive optimization in performance, reporting back to the business and driving insight from the activity. Working knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords is desired.
- Proven track record of lead generation and brand authority through content in all its forms and at every stage of the e-commerce journey.
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following channels: email, content marketing, social, search, webinars, account-based marketing.
- Strong and confident communicator, an energic self starter able to articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial. You have a demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment while building extensible and scalable solutions. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Holistic: You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow alone or with a cross-functional team.
- Collaborative: you consensus and listen well but also drive hard decisions. You set an aggressive pace. push the pace. You take the blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Communicative: you excel at communicating with the team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency.
- Data-driven: Passionate about using metrics and data to make decisions and drive results.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and projects with tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Intersted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online