Job Alert: Back End Developer at Africa Prudential Registrars Plc
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Africa Prudential Registrars Plc (“APR”) is a technology-driven Capital Market Investment Mediator [CMIM]. The company was a fully owned subsidiary of United Bank for Africa Plc. We are a standard-delivery service provider for corporate organizations in the primary and secondary sectors of the capital market. Our pedigree makes us unique.
Read more about this company
Back End Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Need a back-end developer to join a team on a project to reshape Africa for a 3 month contract Important skills:
- 3 – 5 years experience in software development
- Version control using git
- Containerisation using docker.
- .net core identity server
- Restful web service development
- Experienced using stored procedures.
- Logging and tracing in .net core
- PostgreSQL, Mongodb and Database normalization skills
Method of Application
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] or refer a friend.