Job Alert: Back End Engineer (.Net) at Africhange (AF) Technologies Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for users in Canada to send money to Nigeria. Our platform and process are crypto and P2P powered, and our aim is to transform the way people send money to Africa and though currently only serving users in Canada and Nigeria, we are determined to extend operations to all African countries.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you’ll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem. We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money from Canada to Nigeria; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Engineer (.Net)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Department: Tech & Product
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Because we are growing, we are in search of an experienced Back-End Developer who is able to function as a team with other developers and make excellent products for our customers
- Design and develop new features on the backend using web apis.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public-facing, high volume based web API’s.
- Maintain existing web APIs and support.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Integration to third party API’s.
- Perform complete testing of web API’s, units, and systems, engaging users as necessary.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
- Provide support to end-users.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
- Three or more years’ experience
- Solid understanding and experience developing web API’s using C#.
- Good Knowledge of Unit Testing using Xunit and Moq.
- Experience working with teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of AWS, Heroku and rabbit mq.
- Knowledge of Angular and flutter is an added advantage.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AF offers a great work experience, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics.