Job Alert: Backend Developer .NET at eRecruiter Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Backend Developer .NET
- Job TypeFull Time
5 – 10 years
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
The person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
Opportunity type: FULL TIME
Technology Stack: .Net, Java, MSSQL, PLSQL
Years of Experience: No of projects worked on and the complexity of the projects will be used in determining the resource cadre
Number of Dev. Required: Between 5 – 10 resources
Location: Lekki 1