Job Alert: Behavioral Therapist at Bright Adaptive Enhancement
Bright Adaptive Enhancement – We offer professional therapy services in our client’s natural environments which include home and school.
We also integrate them into their immediate surroundings and community at large. We always ensure high quality delivery, to surpass educational goals set for our clients. We pride ourselves on our top level professionalism and management, which always results in customer satisfaction.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Behavioral Therapist
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Brae is looking for qualified candidate for the position of a Behavioral Therapist who will use Applied Behavioral Analysis using Individualized Education Program in helping client.
- Candidate must be passionate about working with special need children
- Candidate must be patient.
- Candidate must be flexible
- Candidate must be creative
- Candidate with a background in occupational therapy has an added advantage
- Candidate must be resident within Apapa environs
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.