Job Alert: Bouncers at Artee Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
Oshey is a new five-star restaurant, a subsidiary of Artee Group Limited. We are opening a new branch in GRA Ikeja, We are searching for a consistently fair Bouncer to regulate patrons’ access to our bustling establishment. The Bouncer will be required to review prospective clients’ identification documents, deduce their legal capacity, and direct suitable visitors to our offerings. You should also preserve orderliness within the crowd.
To ensure success as a Bouncer, you must promote patrons’ safety while remaining unobtrusive. Ultimately, a fantastic Bouncer will conserve the reputability of our space.
- Inspecting clients’ identification to discern their legal capacity.
- Reviewing mental fitness and outward appearances to gauge prospective clients’ eligibility.
- Receiving event-related tickets or cash payments prior to prospective clients’ entry.
- Furnishing clients with wrist stamps, bands, or ticket stubs to denote their rightful admission.
- Steering clients to accessible amenities.
- Maintaining orderliness and etiquette in all applicable vicinities.
- Escorting rowdy clients off of our premises.
- Reporting pressing security-related matters to local authorities and your line Manager.
- Miinimum of school diploma.
- Formal civilian-related security training is favored.
- Proven experience as a Bouncer or similar.
- Refined crowd management and problem-solving abilities.
- Unrivaled observational and conflict management skills.
- Capacity to be stern, as required.
- Excellent verbal communication abilities.
- Physically agile
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application