Job Alert: Brand Ambassador – Be Your Own Boss (Lagos) at Equinox International Resources ltd
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Equinox is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world class production team. Working across Nigeria, we offer an extensive range …
Brand Ambassador – Be Your Own Boss (Lagos)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Equinox is a solid reputation leading-edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School, and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world-class production team. Visit www.equinoxcollections.com for more information
If you want to be part of the team you must thrive in an ever-changing environment as no two days are the same. You should be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and be able to multi-task and help out wherever you are needed. Self-motivated, with a passion for providing excellent customer service. You will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package and be part of the Equinox team as we embark on this exciting journey.
We seek Brand Ambassadors to cover the following locations in Lagos with their codes.
- E1 – Lekki phase 1 and 2
- E2 – Victoria Island
- E3 – Ikoyi
- E4 – Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki
- E5 – Ikeja, Maryland
- E6 – Ajao Estate, Okota
- E7 – Magodo phase 1 and 2, Omole phase 1 and 2
- E8 – Mowe, Ibafo, Arepo, Berger
- E9 – Festac, Satellite Town, Navy Town, Amuwo Odofin
- E10 – Apapa Wharf
- E11 – Ilupeju
Equinox will provide excellent training for marketing and product knowledge. We will also provide an awesome performance-driven compensation/reward.
- Visit homes, offices, hotels, churches, schools, new buildings, etc and identify business opportunities in your location
- Identify and source for business opportunities effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining acceptable sales/ marketing company standards.
- Strategically seek new customers for the company’s products and services using different innovative media.
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market to ensure the attainment of the company’s sales goals and profitability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and ability.
Education and/or Experience
- A good first degree in social science, arts, or humanities from a reputable university
- A minimum of 1-year sales/ marketing or customer relationship management experience in an FMCG, furniture, lifestyle, interior décor, or related industry.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Must be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and value your freedom and independence
- Strong passion for selling.
- Brave and unafraid of rejection and failure.
- Strong will to succeed and meet sales targets.
- Good knowledge of basic IT tools
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of paying attention to detail
- Good bargaining/negotiating skills
- Attentive to details
- Smart and confident
- Charming personality
- Positive influencing skills
- Having a can-do-it mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION USING THE CODE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application