Job Alert: Business Analyst at Lorache Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Data Science / Research
- Work with stakeholders on understating and scoping their requirement and providing business insight on regular and ad-hoc deliverables.
- Working with team, bringing best practices and helping each other on crunch time.
- Experience in Pharma SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) projects, Sales Resource Optimization, Territory Alignment, SFE KPI Monitoring, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of sales KPIs: Value / Volume sales, Market , Relative Growth, Sales trend analysis.
- Maintaining and adhering to Quality Management Standards Develop and maintain standard operating procedures Technical Expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience in designing analytical and insightful business solutions using advanced analytical techniques.
- Proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets (Data preparation, Data cleaning, Data mining).
- Working knowledge on any data extraction or BI tool Good to have.
- Expertise on Dash boarding using Power BI.
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience with experience in Data Analytics.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Working knowledge on handling data in R/Python.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Excel.
- Data Inquisitiveness, and ability to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Automation skills using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel / VBA is good-to-have
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application