Job Alert: Business Analyst at Noemdek Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join us as a Business Analyst in our Holding Company reporting directly to the CEO.
- You will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact across our business divisions and portfolio companies.
- We are seeking an exceptional leader and a forward thinker to support the team on key strategic initiatives.
- You will be responsible for both organic and inorganic strategic programs which include growth strategy, operational improvements, transformations etc.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming a project team; establishing a project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Business Analyst Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Process Improvement
- Microsoft office experience
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is extremely competitive.
- Robust internal training program and support for external training courses
- Health insurance.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online