Job Alert: Business Development Executive at FIA Home Creations Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
FIA Home Creations Limited, RC 1784459 is an innovative-driven enterprise that explores the value-chain of space creation and re-creation. As a full-service interior firm, we major in Furniture Manufacturing, Aluminium Fittings, Interior Design, Tiling, and AC Installation. We don’t stop until we bring our client’s imaginations to life.
Located at 13 Church Street, Fola Agoro Somolu, Lagos State, Nigeria, we believe in an ambience that allows all to thrive. With the right ambience, we believe customer-satisfaction can be reached every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
- To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele.
- Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.