Job Alert: Business Development Executive at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The 21st century business environment is flooded with data; data on customers, competitors, employees, etc. However, the most successful businesses are those who can effectively harness this data to produce actionable insights and attain maximum productivity for their businesses. This is where we come in.
Founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence…
Business Development Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors.
- Fostering a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keeping prospective client database updated.
- Making cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients.
- Following company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- 3-5 years proven work experience in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English.
- Time management and planning skills.
- CRM experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume or CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application