Job Alert: Business Development Executive at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- In a bid to expand its customer base within Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki and environs, it urgently requires the services of a vibrant, self-driven and experienced Business Development Executive to oversee the spread of her distribution technology in the stated areas.
- The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities;
- Coordinating business generation activities;
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies;
- Building business relationships with all clients;
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support;
- Creating informative presentations;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences;
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information;
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients;
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process;
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals – monthly, quarterly or annually;
- Managing short- and long-term business development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers;
- Persuasive and goal-oriented;
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour;
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with senior-level executives;
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience;
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close;
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
- Demonstrated and proven sales results;
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Salary and Commission
The remuneration package includes a basic salary and performance incentive and are in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.