Job Alert: Business Development Executive Job at VEEPEE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria, established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Conceive and develop efficient intuitive marketing strategies and business development practices.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects.
- Researched the market and identified new business opportunity.
- Develop and submit business proposal for new and existing customers.
- Develop strong customer relationship in order to develop high volume of prospective clients.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results.
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures.
- Qualification: HND, B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Extensive Marketing Experience.
- Experience: 2 Years’ and above.
Specification / Skills:
- Must be able to prepare and submit in time periodic reports relating to job function and task performed.
- Must have the following skill: Problem solving , Computer Proficiency, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, People Management, Leadership, Organisation, Planning, Multi-Tasking, Budgeting, Research and Analysis.
N840,000 – N1,200,000 Per Annum Gross.