Job Alert: Business Development Manager (Anambra) at the Changeroom
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Changeroom was established in 2012 with a vision to produce quality human resource solutions. We plan to achieve this by partnering with our clients to provide highly specialized consulting services in the areas of human resources development and business management services. Our partnership approach affords us the opportunity of working with you to find the most efficient and appropriate solutions to meet your short, medium and long-term goals. In partnering with your organization, we make it our business to understand your business, embrace its values, aims and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Should have at least three (3) years’ experience as a Branch Manager in the Financial Service Institution, most preferably in the Insurance sector.
- Must have a good understanding of general insurance businesses in the stated location and neighboring states.
- Must have proven leadership record of building, coaching and motivating the Branch Team to meet set targets.
- Must have an Underwriting knowledge.
- Must be able to manage existing clients in addition to developing new businesses.
- Must be the social type that mixes easily and should have excellent communication skills.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.