Job Alert: Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited …
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are a long-established total engineering solutions firm, with activities in education, training & projects in the specialized areas of instrumentation, automation, process control, mechatronics, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic. We are recruiting for the following positions:
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering, business administration, marketing or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years of engineering sales, or related experience in preferably an engineering sales / consulting environment
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Liaise with potential Customers regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Preferred candidates should have an engineering degree preferably a postgraduate degree. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage
- Strong management, leadership and administrative skills
- Not less than 12 years experience, the last 4 years would have been in the profitable management of technical/ management training institution
- Suitable candidates will be capable of developing senior-level contacts with the HR/ Training as well the manufacturing/ Engineering managers
- Experience in managing a successful Technical Training Company is an advantage.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates with high-level contacts in the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power and Engineering Servicing sector, strong leadership and performance management skills are invited to send in a comprehensive CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration within two weeks of this advert to [email protected] stating the Job title as the subject.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application