Job Alert: Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service property management company, is looking to grow its team by hiring suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client, a Health Maintenance Organization established with the objective of becoming the HMO of choice for corporate entities and private subscribing enrollees is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the position below:
Job ID: MH/1847/BDM
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid-Level / Expert
Reports to: Head, Operations & Business Development
Summary / Objective
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the firm.
- Providing strategic direction regarding all business development, marketing and communications activities.
- Formulating relevant business development budgets and management of the budget to ensure appropriate expenditure and that the firm receives suitable return on that investment.
- Developing new business(es) with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating market, industry and competitive trends for the practice units and sub-units.
- Developing and effectively implement core business strategies of the company and tap into new opportunities in current and potential markets.
- Sensitizing Key Account Managers on new business opportunities within assigned business sectors as well as implement competitive strategies to grow the business and leverage on market data to drive company growth and profitability.
- Solving customer needs and concerns through efficient product/service delivery mechanisms.
- Accurately understand business needs and expectations, opportunities and threats for the company and these insights and implementation with the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Preparing annual business plans with periodic updates as requested by Management.
- Managing customers’ relationships and ensure customers’ satisfaction as well as implement marketing strategies for new and existing services.
- Developing, implementing and managing the firm’s business development and client service plan consistently with the firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the firm
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends to properly analyse and offer value-driven solutions to clients.
Note: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- A Postgraduate qualification (MBA or MSc) is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years post-NYSC work experience in a related role, preferably in a similar organization or generally in the Health sector.
- Proven experience in identifying target markets and creating effective sales strategies
- Capacity to build and manage business partners and channels
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills; able to prepare formal written documentation which informs and engages different target audiences.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Initiator and Innovative thinker.
- Strong client relationship management skill.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills and good multi-tasking skill.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected] Using the Job Tittle as the subject of your application.
Note: The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.