Job Alert: Business Development Manager – Konga Health at Konga Online Shopping Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Konga Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service. Buy now!
Business Development Manager – Konga Health
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Category: Managerial Level
Reports to: VP: Konga Health
- The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Prepare sales and service level agreements, ensuring adherence to laid down regulations covering handling of healthcare products in Nigeria.
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new clients and ensuring compliance to service level agreements
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of first degree in Pharmacy
- Non pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 6-years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application