Job Alert: Business Development Officer at Lawebod Microfinance Bank
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Lawebod Microfinance Bank was incorporated on the 30th of March,1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited. It later changed it’s name to Lawebod Mocrofinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilise its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to reposition it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Obalende, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for new customers and maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Source for different customers for account opening current, savings and Time-deposit.
- Prospecting for new clients & processing of credit facilities.
- Exploring new business opportunities.
- Provide advisory where necessary on business management and financial matters.
- Management of Clients.
- Daily Collection of Deposits and Loan re-payment.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with prospects to drive high volumes of new deposits to the bank.
- Build and manage strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.