Job Alert: Business Development Officer (Construction) Job at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
- Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
- 11th January, 2020
- Sales / Business Development
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 10-15 years
- 3rd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Traindmart Consultancy Limited – Our client, a leading and rapidly growing full Oil & Gas Servicing / Construction firm with expertise in general contracting and design-build is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer (Construction)
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record.
- The Business Development officer is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, Federal Government and others.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand company footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the company management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with company marketing and project management teams.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree required
- Business Development experience (prefer 10-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter stating the Ref and position applied to: [email protected]
Note: Shortlisted and invited Candidates are to attend interview in Abuja.