Job Alert: Business Development / Sales Specialist (Indian Expatriate) at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Business Development / Sales Specialist (Indian Expatriate)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Supply management with reports on, sales activities, customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of proven sales experience & strong customer (factories) relationship.
- Proficient understanding of industrial products (Air Compressors, Welding Machines, Screw conveyors, bucket elevators, gearboxes, electrical motors, etc.) is a must.
- Strong business connections with Industrial factories in Nigeria
- Significant experience in selling all types of industrial products
- Ability to travel within Nigeria to meet new clients.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development / Sales Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application