Talent Sourcing & Recruitment Consultant
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client, a leading distributor of beverages and condiments in Nigeria is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Business Manager who has prior working experience in business administration and development.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Business Manager will plan, lead and manage activities related to administration, identification, pursuit and capture of commercial sales opportunities. The BM will assist in managing CRM process and also work directly with leadership for business continuity and sustainability.
- Formulates marketing and administrative strategies with responsibility to implement
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets
- Engagement and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s product and services.
- Develop proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- First degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Masters advantageous.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Administration and Business Development
- Staffing, Planning and People Management
- Preferably a Female
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
- Managing Performance and Profitability
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Promoting process improvement
- Dealing with complexity, analyzing information and implementing company vision
- Candidates should preferably live on the Island (Lekki, Ikoyi, VI, Ajah)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.