Job Alert: Business Manager Job at Greymedia Limited
- Greymedia Limited
- 4th February, 2020
- Sales / Business Development
- Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- 3-5 years
- Bachelor of Business
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Greymedia Limited – We are recruiting to fill the below position for our subsidiary company, a Merchandising,Creative and Print channel solution agency:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for the financial management of projects, putting together bids for new work and negotiating and agreeing contracts, of the general operation of the business expansion efforts, which includes interaction with customers, potential customers, procurement within areas of businesses through a series of strategies.
- Strategically assist in championing the design, development and execution of business strategies for marketing the organization products and services and maintain database of individual customers, corporate and international organizations.
- Energetically participates in establishing, promoting and growing new business and implement expansion drive for business sustainability.
- Manage the proposal and contract negotiation, to deal closure
- Review market trends and make appropriate recommendations to enable management take key business decisions (e.g. markets, pricing, service delivery model).
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant departments
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
- Manage daily operations, including employee training and development, contract negotiations and production planning
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situation
- Build strong relationships with and maintain a real time understanding of the industry and products & services market place
- Building closer relationships with institutions, suppliers and potential clients and developing a clear understanding of the underlying needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, or related field; Masters (M.A or MSc) in Business or related field is an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in Sales, business management, business analysis in a Print Channel, Creative agency
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please don’t apply if you don’t meet criteria.