Job Alert: Category / Onboarding Manager at Ponpar Megatech
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ponpar Megatech is an online B2B platform that provides digital support to Nigerian companies that wants to transact business globally. We are providing solution as both B2B and B2C platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category / Onboarding Manager
- Understand the Company’s products and services and articulate and guide sellers through integration.
- Track and report integration performance using appropriate metrics.
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to define requirements, test data integrity, verify business processes, and deploy product offerings.
- Gather requirements and help build tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with us.
- Support the launches of new programs, categories and features.
- Manage and grow a mid to large sized team of integration managers / specialists.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce and B2B Communication (XML and Webservices) required
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications.
- Track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and business integration projects.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrated intense customer focus. Must be metrics-driven.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions
- Demonstrated ability with direct management of teams, motivation and continued development of team member.
- Proven analytical ability and an approach of managing my numbers.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.