Job Alert: Catering Administrator at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
These we continually strive to achieve by helping businesses effectively interpret their vision while charting a…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
- Provide general administrative support to the office.
- Liaise with customers regarding their catering requirements.
- Act as the first point of contact relating to enquiries with responsibility for promoting the services to customers
- Proactively ensure all orders are placed and delivered promptly.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise catering staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases of customers
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned by the CEO
- Any other task that is commensurate with this level of post as required by the CEO.
- Distribute office supplies as requested by catering staff.
- Negotiate and liaise with vendors ensuring that the company standards are maintained.
- HND, B.sc in relevant fields.
- Catering education will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Must reside around Lekki/Ajah and it’s environs
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Must also have a Customer service experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply