Job Alert: Catering Camp Boss at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client.
Catering Camp Boss
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Camp boss coordinates and manages all camp activities to reduce wastage while enhancing client’s satisfaction.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organization in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing a minimum of 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and Gross Profit targets.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with our policy.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as making material requisition.
Qualifications & Experience
- HND / B.Sc. in Food Science Tech or Hotel and Hospitality Management
- At least 5 years working with international QHSE standards, codes and practices including Nigerian QHSE experience
- Membership of relevant HSE professional bodies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application