Job Alert: Channel Manager at InfoStrategy Technology
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Department: Growth & Implementation
Reports to: Head Marketing, Growth & Implementation
- We are seeking to hire an experienced channel manager who will be responsible for identifying, planning, developing, implementing and managing of all company products and services direct sales channels (Mobile POS, Online channels, etc.) to maximize and sustain revenue and acquisition opportunity for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily management of all online and offline sales channels such as USSD, Whatsapp, Website, Mobile App, SMS System, etc.
- Manage customer support, documentation, communication and control processes related to sales channels information delivery.
- Involve in enhancement possibilities and at the same time ensures that all internal control checks are in place for the communication channels adopted.
- Drive all business requirements, testing, error-reporting/verification and training for purposes of increasing e-channel penetration.
- Work closely with online & offline customers to identify, prioritize and implement critical enhancements.
- Work with marketing and implementation teams to identify key target segments, formulate plans to acquire and educate customers, and strategically drive up acquisition and retention via all channels.
- Actively identify business development opportunities to increase the awareness, profitability & adoption of our online based services and products.
- Collaborate with various departments such implementation, marketing, operations, etc. to develop and rollout innovative services and functionalities for different customer segments.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- Minimum first degree from a reputable university.
- 5+ years’ channel sales experience in a business to business sales environment.
- Experience in a financial service / technology company is desirable.
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be Tech and internet savvy.
- Leadership and team building skills capable of directing others towards d objectives whilst building credibility and trust.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Confident, articulate and well spoken.
- Must be able communicate well with internal and external customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit updated Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.