Job Alert: Chief Security Officer at Abuja Clinics
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT .
The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly quali…
Chief Security Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
- We are hiring a Chief Security Officer who will be in charge of protecting the lives and properties of staff and properties of our organization.
- This position requires a strong-willed individual with a positive work attitude. You must be a leader who is also self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks, limiting liability, and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risk.
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national, and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of proven post NYSC work experience as a Chief Security Officer.
- Backgrounds in Military service will be an added advantage, Ex-Servicemen and retired paramilitary personnel are strongly encouraged to apply.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A technical mind.
- Must be efficient and organized
- In-depth knowledge of security networking.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Apply using the link provided
Interested and qualified? Go to Abuja Clinics on www.abujaclinics.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application