Job Alert: Cleaner at Quicker Freight
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Quicker is an On-Demand Delivery App & Ecommerce Logistics Solutions.Quicker is meant for instant deliveries of any kind of package! Giving you the power to get anything delivered no matter how small or big. Restaurants can get food delivered through bikes and people can even get their furniture moved through trucks. Anything that needs delivering, this …
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Janitorial Services
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Cleaners perform a wide range of duties to keep a business tidy. They’re also responsible for performing routine inspections to ensure that spaces like restrooms are sanitary. Cleaners are responsible for:
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible
- Coordinating duties with other cleaners
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning such as ensuring bathrooms are sanitary
- Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
- As an office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you. Your job duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
Skills and experience you will need:
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Reading skills for following instructions.
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids.
Qualities Every Great Cleaner Should Have:
- Honesty. If you possess the other qualities that make a cleaner great, your job should be incident-free.
- A sense of humour. …
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application