Job Alert: Clerk of Works at Hreade
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The passion for developing people and the need for organizations to identify these potentials by putting in place the right structures, processes and systems in ensuring individuals operate at optimum birthed HReade Limited. At HReade we focus on businesses and people. These two, we believe, must coexist for goals to be actualized. We begin with identifying what a company wants to achieve in the short, medium and long term and then identify the “right” people doing the “right” jobs with the “right” processes and systems. In today’s competitive business environment, it is not just about having the best technologies, ideas or business plan but most importantly, having the “right” people. HReade is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
Clerk of Works
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Clerk of Works
Facility and Property Management
Architects, vendors, project manager
Responsible for management of the property. Ensures investment growth and maximum income of property through effective property management and asset control. Develops and manages related budgets, oversees contracts, procures services, handles third party service contracts, and directs maintenance procedures. Manages construction sites.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Plans and coordinates all installations and refurbishments activities on sites;
· Ensures the management and upkeep of equipment and supplies on project sites to meet health and safety standards;
· Inspects buildings’ structures to determine repairs or renovations needs;
· Attends meetings and briefings related to successful operation of property;
· Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
· Provides reports to senior management on activities and significant problems.
· Controls, schedules, implements regular preventative maintenance program in line with budget constraints;
· Manages the responsibility for the effective operations of properties and facilities;
· Liaises with appropriate property authorities to ensure compliance;
· Jointly forecasts and resolves up-coming issues on job sites with the relevant project stakeholders in order to and maximize on cost and time;
· Prepares and motivates consolidated monthly reports for submission to client;
· Investigates issues on site and implements corrective measures as approved by the project manager;
· Acts as a liaison between the Company and external contacts;
· Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations with vendors, contractors, architects and relevant stakeholders;
· Assesses and reports on monthly performance against budgets;
· Conducts regular meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of policies and procedures;
· Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained;
· Ensures project timelines are executed accordingly;
· Ensures cost effectiveness and performance of contractors.
· B.Sc in Architecture or Building Technology;
· Additional related maintenance and property management training.
· Excellent understanding of property management procedures;
· Knowledge of budgeting, service contracts, and leasing agreements.
· Leading and Supervising;
· Communicating and Presenting;
· Writing and Reporting;
· Working with People
· Problem solving skills;
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application