Job Alert: Client Experience Strategist at Concept Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through d services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Client Experience Strategist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Use feedback to develop an in-depth understanding of customers
- Implement a system to help you collect feedback, analyze it, and act on it regularly
- Reduce friction and solve your customers’ specific problems and unique challenges
- Make listening to customers a top priority across the business.
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Serve as an advocate and champion for the customer-centric, research, & design cultures to stakeholders with little experience partnering in human-centered design.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative
- Lead teams in developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Have a strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage boundary partners.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative,
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase the ability to change the customer experience.
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research.
- Lead projects that enhance the client’s understanding of the customer.
- Serve as customer advocate during new product launches and service upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application