Job Alert: Commercial Manager (Oil and Gas) at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Commercial Manager (Oil and Gas)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are currently seeking an experienced, professional commercial manager with a passion for adding value and increasing growth by identifying new commercial opportunities and helping shape marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions in the oil, gas and FMCG industries, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management. This role requires someone who is a creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities. If you are able and ready to promote and expand our company’s commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth and satisfied clients, we are ready to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives
- Develop and execute plans for PPNL’s expansion and business development
- Support contract negotiation, bid packaging and tendering.
- Ability to make high level presentations to clients (Oil and Industrial), technical partners and stakeholders
- Coordinate with Finance & Accounts Lead, Procurement & Contract Lead and Project Managers to ensure increased profitability on existing projects and strategize how to ensure repeat work
- Acquire new clients, manage existing client relationships and execute strategies for increased revenue and to meet profitability targets
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, business development, etc.)
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance
- Identify and coordinate attendance at trade shows to increase business visibility and revenue base
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or similar field minimum; MBA an added advantage
- Successful work experience as a commercial manager, business development lead, technical sales or partnerships lead in the Oil and Gas/ FMCG Industry
- Extensive understanding of business growth models in oil and gas/ FMCG industries and the ability to foresee commercial opportunities
- Proven success in sales and/or business development, as well as evidence of the ability to manage high-level executive relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Solid understanding of market research methods, performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Salary range: 200,000.00 – N250,000.00
Send Cvs to [email protected]
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application