Job Alert: Company Secretary / Legal Services Officer at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited – Our client is a leading real estate company providing real estate brokerage service – sales of serviced plots of land, apartments and construction.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Services Officer
- To manage the legal function in order to ensure effective management of legal, contractual and operations issues, support to identify and mitigate legal related risks for company’s operations. Also, manages and supervises key client relationships and exceptional customers satisfaction.
- Develop strategies to manage contracts and litigation effectively so as to minimize exposure of the Company to claims and litigation
- Provide legal administration services and institutionalize legal support and control processes across different functions in the company
- Preparation of legal contracts, deeds and other document
- To support customer service function and carry out company secretarial duties
- Collaborate with all partners in contract definition. Review the final agreements from a legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization
- Guide and direct other functions on compliance matters both at the corporate level and at the site level.
- Ensure timely and efficient coordination with the business partners on all issues of disputes and policy interpretation
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Establish the client’s respect and confidence as a trusted member of the Client Services team.
- Work collaboratively with sales team, digital team, accounting and others to ensure clear and timely communication.
- Ensure client documents are complete, current, timely and delivered via appropriate personnel.
- Steward response (e.g. proposal development) to new business opportunities.
- Provide administrative and customer service support to groups and teams as necessary.
- Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required. Effectively coordinate with outside counsels for litigations and contract management
- Provide legal support to the Sales team in the sale deed preparations, agreements, and provide support for customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective drafting of all contract related documents from a legal perspective and ensure minimal associated risks for the company.
- Desired Qualifications: Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in real estate transactions;
- Proven experience in real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of legal provisions and statutory requirements related to the real estate
- Knowledge of land, property, contract and commercial law
- Able to manage and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Decision Making Skills, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Resilient, Flexible, adaptable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Between age 30-45years Old Strictly.
- Female Preferably.
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.