Job Alert: Compliance Officer at InterSwitch
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Interswitch Limited is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations.
Interswitch, through its Ã¢â‚¬Å“Super SwitchÃ¢â‚¬&A…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
Department: Group Legal & Compliance
Job Type: Permanent
- The Compliance Officer is expected to deliver on approved Compliance plan, policies, procedures, processes and drive the achievement of overall objectives of the Compliance function.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Business and Support units
- Provide support and advice on compliance issues eg new business, new products, new regulatory initiatives
- Provide guidance on compliance requirements
- Monitor activities within the Business units and investigate potential problem areas
- Assist the Business units with resolution of compliance audit issues
- Conduct monitoring exercises in Business and Support units
- Assist as and when required, in the development, drafting and updating of procedures/processes/policies and related training programmes/manuals and the delivery of training that is tailored to the Business and Support unit needs
- Monitor effectively the level of compliance with policies such as Conflict of Interest Policy, Gift and Entertainment Policy, Whistle-blower Policy, Code of Conduct, etc
- Develop and drive Interswitch’s KYC/Customer Due Diligence program Keep abreast with Interswitch AML operations, standards and controls
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc compliance reports
- Escalate significant regulatory non-compliance matters and developments to the Team Lead, Compliance
- Assist with the review of developed training material pertaining to compliance matters such as AML/ CFT, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, etc
- Attend to relevant projects or reviews and give input and perform allocated tasks in terms of all projects concerning Compliance
- Assist in providing AML/CFT support to Operational areas to ensure effective implementation of controls and processes
- Develop, update and maintain Compliance Rule Book Assist in compliance measures and determine appropriate remedial action plans (including, where necessary, timeframes and responsibilities)
- Conduct periodic compliance Awareness and Training.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years compliance experience in a Financial or Payment industry
- Professional qualification like ACAMS or DCP.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to InterSwitch on careers.interswitchgroup.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application