Job Alert: Compliance & Risk Officer Job at Infostrategy Technology Limited
- Infostrategy Technology Limited
- 8th January, 2020
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 3-5 years
- Bachelor of Law
- 3rd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compliance & Risk Officer
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/017
Job Location: Abuja
Department: Legal & Compliance
Reports to: Head of Operations
- We are seeking to hire a motivated, goal oriented and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Your duties will include making sure that the organization conforms to contractual obligations, government regulations and laws, developing and reviewing company policies and responding to policy violations.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement and manage an effective legal & compliance policies and process.
- Prepare and file for documents, certifications, licenses, etc.
- Research and implement industry best practices and processes for legal compliance.
- Advise management on company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit feedbacks and compliance violations.
- Ensure all compliance and risk policies and procedures are up to date and implemented.
- Ensure all required staff are updated on all latest regulations and processes.
- Work closely with management to ensure transparency.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, documents and operations to identify possible weakness or risk.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- Minimum first degree in Law.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience as a Compliance & Risk Officer in Banking or Fintech sector.
- Must be experienced in risk management.
- Financial services / Technology experience is desired.
- Must be highly analytical and meticulous.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal skill.
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to handle pressure and be highly flexible.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.