Job Alert: Content Developer at Winco Foam Industries Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous pol…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Job Code: WJ01-84
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Creative Writer will be responsible for evaluating analytics to adjust contents as needed, regularly update the company website and promoting the company’s brand through creative writing.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer.
- Organizes material for project, plans arrangement or outline, and writes synopsis.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience as a Creative writer/Content developer
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good writing skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, content writing, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application