Job Alert: Content Specialist at Speedaf Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Speedaf Express is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO.We commit to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand.
- As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
- To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative.
- A skilled content specialist should be expert storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adob
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be short listed.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application