Job Alert: Content Writer and Social Media Associate at CreditRegistry
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database, our subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Social Media Associate
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- We are looking for an experienced Content writer to support the company’s branding and communication team.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop content and post bi-monthly blog articles
- Develop monthly social media content calendar
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online