Job Alert: Content Writer at Parkway Project Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent.
Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- A financial technology company is currently looking for a talented Content Writer to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will cohesively manage our company image to achieve our marketing goals.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- BSc degree in relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application