Job Alert: Content Writer (Intern) Recruitment at GreenLite
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
GreenLite delivers you electricity tokens at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office any time and day.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Content Writer (Intern)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- The content writer is currently supervised by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products / services
- Prepare well – structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- B.Sc in Marketing, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Mass Communication or relevant experience (All are encouraged to apply, must show proof of work)
- Prior work experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar role is a preferred
- Must submit a portfolio of published articles
- Experience conducting research with multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio (or links to articles) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.