Job Alert: Cook (African / Continental Dishes) at Talents and Skills Africa
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
The company offer spectrum of HR services.
TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to e…
Cook (African / Continental Dishes)
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
- Our client, a fast-growing restaurant and food outlet with a wide array of menus ranging from African dishes to continental cuisine served deliciously to her amiable customers is looking to hire a cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes.
- Duties will include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, following food health and safety procedures and delivering food in a fast-paced environment.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing workstations.
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift.
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system.
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards.
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes.
- Handling multiple food orders at one time.
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive.
- Dressing order for presentation.
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides.
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner.
- Storing all food properly.
- Sanitizing and cleaning workstations and utensils.
- Reordering stock and food supplies.
- Monitoring other cooks and team members.
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a busboy, washer, waiter, cook, or relevant work experience.
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
- Able to read and write.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] copying [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application