Job Alert: Cook at Eric Kayser – 2 Openings
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Eric Kayser, a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State, is looking for an ambitious and skilled candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Ikoyi and Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need an ambitious, hardworking, skilled who will be responsible for delivering food that is not only delicious and cooked to the specifications of the customer but that is safe and fresh as well.
- Deliver food in a fast-paced environment
- Preparing ingredients in accordance to restaurant menu
- Good knowledge in intercontinental dish preparation.
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs.
- Knowledge in salad preparation and desserts is an advantage
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations.
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
Qualification / Experience
- Possess an OND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience obtained in a well-structured restaurant of a reputable organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good physical abilities
- Active listening, effective communication skills with great team spirit
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Food safety training is a plus
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF format to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.