Job Alert: Cook at Work Ready Nigeria – Sierra Training Center Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Work Ready Nigeria is a leadership training school in Abuja. The school focuses on producing students who will unleash their leadership abilities to transform their communities and the continent at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated Cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and standards.
- The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations. You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy.
- To be successful as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilising food preparation areas.
- Ensuring that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- Candidates should have an SSCE qualification with 1 year work experience.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- Effective communication skills.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.