Job Alert: Corporate Finance Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its s were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Corporate Finance Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Optimize the Group’s capital structure and develop a structured approach to resolving any issues.
- Raise funds including specialized financing for the relevant businesses.
- Manage investor relations and prepare investor presentations for quarterly and annual analyst calls.
- Manage credit rating process, periodically analyze the financial performance of Flour Mills and its key competitors and reports with the management team
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide inputs into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and strategic capital allocation.
The Person Must:
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent strategic planning skills.
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- First degree in Finance or related field.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.
- Experience with equity, hybrid or debt investments either at a corporation, investment bank, accounting or investor relations firm is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on www.dragnetnigeria.com to applyInterested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.