Job Alert: Creative Director Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- 6th February, 2020
- Creatives (Arts, Design, Fashion)
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 7-10 years
- Bachelor of Arts
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client who owns a luxurious fashion outlet is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Creative Director
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director to lead the company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Coordinate the photoshoot processes and develop project plans.
- Manages Visuals and video editing.
- Develop scripts for visual creation, manage and coordinate Graphic designs sessions
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet organization requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 8 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of graphic design, visuals, photography, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Preferable work experience in an advertising agency firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume along with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.