Job Alert: Credit Analyst at Michael Stevens Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness.
- You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honouring their financial obligations.
- Assess credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Carefully analyse data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement
- BS degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in Financial Institution.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] With the Job Title as Subject.